Individual Marketplace Overview
Health Insurance Marketplace for Individuals
The Health Insurance Marketplace (also known as the “Marketplace” or “exchange”) is a service that helps people shop for and enroll in affordable health insurance. The federal government operates the Marketplace for Florida and Missouri (available at HealthCare.gov
), California operates the Marketplace at CoveredCA.com
LIBERTY’s Oral Health Philosophy
Our philosophy is simple and has remained the same since our inception. We are committed to ensuring that our members receive necessary preventative and diagnostic treatments on a routine basis, averting costly and damaging episodic treatment. Additionally, we reach out to members to provide them with valuable Oral Hygiene Instruction and Case Management when necessary to promote a lifetime of exceptional oral health.
Who We Are
LIBERTY Dental Plan (LIBERTY) is a privately held dental benefits corporation that has been providing dental services since 2001. We currently serve over 3 million members in all 50 states, and partner with some of the nation’s largest health plans, labor groups, and employer groups, as well as federal, state and local governments. We are also local, with an office in Irvine, CA.
LIBERTY’s Concierge Style Customer Service
- 24-hour access to emergency dental care coordinated by Dental Director
- Multi-lingual Member Services staff with dental backgrounds, allowing for 98% first call resolution
- Communication in over 150 languages
- Complete case management
- Selection of pre-screened dentists
Technology Driven Administration
LIBERTY’s technology solutions were designed specifically to reduce administrative burdens for members, providers and our client partners.
- Real-time web access to online transactions, such as claims, provider services, pre-authorization submissions, eligibility & benefits inquiries, claims tracking and more.
- LIBERTY Dental Plan’s mobile phone app gives members quick and easy access to: electronic ID cards, search for a network dentist, benefit & copay information and more.
Language Assistance Information