Report a Privacy Violation

You have the right to file a complaint if you believe that your privacy rights have been violated. We will not take action against you for filing a complaint. You may also file a complaint with the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

To report a privacy violation, complete the <Report Privacy Violation> below:

Please only click Submit once