LIBERTY Dental Plan of Texas
LIBERTY has been actively administering dental benefits in the Lone Star State since 2008 through our statewide network of contracted providers.
We currently administer:
- Medicaid Adult Value-Add Programs for Molina Health Plan’s IDD, Medicaid-Medicare Plan, Nursing Facility Services, STAR and STAR+PLUS populations;
- Medicaid Value-Add Pregnancy Care Programs in partnership with BlueCross BlueShield of Texas, RightCare Health Plan and Cook Children’s
Health Plan; and
- Embedded pediatric dental benefits as part of Oscar Insurance Company’s Individual Marketplace Health Insurance Program.
LIBERTY is a proud associate member of the Texas Association of Health Plans and recently attended and supported the DENTISTS WHO CARE 20th Annual Charity Dental Conference.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Rick Goren, Chief Dental Officer (email: email@example.com)
Bill Henderson, Senior Vice President, Frisco, Texas (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deborah Kinder, Texas Network Manager (email: email@example.com)
Margaret Stark, Texas Operations Manager (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
LIBERTY Dental Plan is committed to being the industry leader in providing quality, innovative, and affordable dental benefits with the utmost in member satisfaction.
LIBERTY is a different kind of Managed Care plan that is changing the face of oral health. We are managed by Dentists and know what is needed to best serve you and protect your oral health.
Oral Health Mission
LIBERTY’s mission is to be the industry leader in increasing dental health awareness with the utmost focus on improving our member’s oral health outcomes across their lifespan. We recognize that Wellness Programs and Disease Management support overall physical and oral health. We excel at staying on the forefront of development and implementation of such programs.
Oral Health Philosophy
Our philosophy is simple and has remained the same since our inception. We are committed to ensuring that our members receive necessary preventative and diagnostic treatments on a routine basis, averting costly and damaging episodic treatment. Additionally, we reach out to members to provide them with valuable Oral Hygiene Instruction and Case Management when necessary to promote a lifetime of exceptional oral health.
We are your accountable partner on the forefront of oral healthcare. We are educators and advocates completely dedicated to improving oral health and whole person health in the communities we serve, and we give 110% all the time, every time.
LIBERTY stands for oral health:
- We believe oral health is part of “whole body health and well-being” and a dental plan should be a partner, putting members at the front and center of all they do
- We are pro-efficiency and believe in relieving adminstrative burden
- We believe oral healthcare isn’t an industry, it’s a cause
LIBERTY has redefined Dental Managed Care by addressing the industry negatives and offers a better solution:
- Quick, easy enrollment and less red tape and bureaucracy – allowing you and your office staff to focus on care delivery and growing your business
- Relief from the administrative burden of pre-authorizations
- Relief from past managed care misconceptions - we do it differently
- Caring and personal support staff that answer your calls and resolve 98% of issues within the first call
- Fast payments
- Higher satisfaction