Thank you for your interest in marketing our dental plans. Contracting with us is a simple process by following the steps below:
Step 1: LIBERTY Dental Plan of Nevada Producer Application
- Individual Producer Information: This should be filled out by the Individual Producer (Agent) that is applying for the appointment.
- Organizational Producer Information (Agency): This must be completed if the Individual Producer (agent) is working through an Agency.
- On the third page, the Individual Producer (Agent) must sign and print their name. Also, if there is an Organizational Producer, an officer of that organization must also sign (on behalf of the organization) and give their title. Both signatures must be dated by the person signing.
Step 2: Assignment of Commissions and Other Compensation
- Assignor: This is the information for the Individual Producer (Agent) listed under “Individual Producer Information” on the LIBERTY Dental Plan of Nevada Producer Application (see above).
- Assignee: If the Individual Producer (Agent) wants the commission payable to anyone other than him/herself (usually the Agency they are working through), they must complete this document. If the commission is to be paid to the Individual Producer, this document should not be submitted.
- This document must be signed and dated.
Step 3: Producer Agreement
- This document must be completed by the entity receiving the commission. If the Individual Producer is the one receiving the commission, then his/her information should be placed on this document. If there is an Assignee receiving the commission, then the Assignee is to complete this document.
- The information on page 8 should be that of the Individual Producer if he/she is receiving the commission. If the commission has been assigned to Assignee, then the Assignee’s information should be placed on this page.
- The signature block on page 9 must be completed by the Individual Producer if he/she is receiving the commission. If the commission has been assigned to an Assignee, then an officer of the Assignee should complete the signature block. All four lines must be completed by the Individual Producer or an officer of the Assignee as applicable.
Step 4: Nevada Insurance License
- If there is an Individual Producer and an Assignee as described above, we need a copy of the license for both as they both must be appointed by LIBERTY with the State of Nevada.
Step 5: IRS form W-9:This is a federal form that must be completed correctly. Line one must be completed in one of two ways (not both):
- The address for the entity that receives commission should be used on this form.
- Either the Social Security Number box or the Employer Identification Number box should be completed (not both) using the number the entity that receives the commission uses on their income tax form.
Step 6: Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
- The entity receiving the commission must be the one to complete this document. The name on the first page (“Business Associate”) must be the legal name of the entity receiving the commission. The name must be the same as on the W-9.
- The information requested at the bottom of Page 5, “If to a Business Associate”, must be in the legal name of the entity receiving the commission.
- The signature box of the “Business Associate”, must be completed by an officer of the entity receiving commission.
- The printed name and title of the entity must be completed by the entity.
Step 7: Non-Disclosure Statement (NDA)
- The entity receiving the commission must be the one to complete this document. The name on the first page (“Contractor”) must be the legal name of the entity receiving the commission. The name must be the same as on the W-9.
- The signature box of the “Contractor” on page 5 must be completed by an officer of the entity receiving the commission. It must be completed in full to include the signature, printed name, title and date.
Step 8: Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance Declaration Page
Step 9: FFM User ID and Exchange Training Certification
- A copy of each of these documents must be provided in order to enroll groups on Healthcare.gov.
Once you have compiled, completed and signed the above documents, please send ALL to:
LIBERTY Dental Plan of Nevada
Attn: Client Services
P.O. Box 26110
Santa Ana, CA 92799-6110
Fax: (949) 270-0114
These documents should be sent to us via the US Mail, however, documents can be scanned to display signatures blue ink and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because the documents include your private information, please send them encrypted or password protected. We will not accept any documents that have been altered from the original.
Once we process and approve all of the completed documents, you will receive notification when you are contracted and appointed with LIBERTY Dental Plan. Included will be executed copies of your Producer Agreement, BAA, NDA and your assigned Broker/Agent number. We are unable to pay any commissions until all of these documents have been completed, received and approved.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact our Client Services Department at
(888) 273-2997 x162.
We look forward to working with you to provide
quality dental benefits to your clients!