LIBERTY Dental Plan of New Jersey
LIBERTY Dental Plan of New Jersey is a statewide licensed Dental Provider Organization with our own statewide network of contracted general and specialty dental providers.
LIBERTY currently partners with WellCare Health Plan in New Jersey to offer dental coverage to WellCare’s Medicaid members through a statewide contracted network of general and specialty dentists.
- LIBERTY’s service driven focus and timely claims payment has earned it a positive reputation among dental providers.
- LIBERTY has extensive experience administering dental benefits, including utilization management, coordination of care, and increasing utilization rates.
- LIBERTY’s philosophy of emphasizing preventive care and proactive oral hygiene results in overall cost savings.
- Network Managers are assigned regionally and by county, allowing the providers timely and direct access to LIBERTY staff.
- LIBERTY offers dental products for all service lines including large and small Group products.
LIBERTY Dental Plan is committed to being the industry leader in providing quality, innovative, and affordable dental benefits with the utmost in member satisfaction.
LIBERTY is a different kind of Managed Care plan that is changing the face of oral health. We are managed by Dentists and know what is needed to best serve you and protect your oral health.
Oral Health Mission
LIBERTY’s mission is to be the industry leader in increasing dental health awareness with the utmost focus on improving our member’s oral health outcomes across their lifespan. We recognize that Wellness Programs and Disease Management support overall physical and oral health. We excel at staying on the forefront of development and implementation of such programs.
Oral Health Philosophy
Our philosophy is simple and has remained the same since our inception. We are committed to ensuring that our members receive necessary preventative and diagnostic treatments on a routine basis, averting costly and damaging episodic treatment. Additionally, we reach out to members to provide them with valuable Oral Hygiene Instruction and Case Management when necessary to promote a lifetime of exceptional oral health.
We are your accountable partner on the forefront of oral healthcare. We are educators and advocates completely dedicated to improving oral health and whole person health in the communities we serve, and we give 110% all the time, every time.
LIBERTY stands for oral health:
- We believe oral health is part of “whole body health and well-being” and a dental plan should be a partner, putting members at the front and center of all they do
- We are pro-efficiency and believe in relieving adminstrative burden
- We believe oral healthcare isn’t an industry, it’s a cause
LIBERTY has redefined Dental Managed Care by addressing the industry negatives and offers a better solution:
- Quick, easy enrollment and less red tape and bureaucracy – allowing you and your office staff to focus on care delivery and growing your business
- Relief from the administrative burden of pre-authorizations
- Relief from past managed care misconceptions - we do it differently
- Caring and personal support staff that answer your calls and resolve 98% of issues within the first call
- Fast payments
- Higher satisfaction
Meet Our Dental Director: Dr. Peter Fuentes, DMD
A graduate of the Rutgers University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Fuentes has practiced clinical dentistry for the past 10 years in addition to owning and operating three multi-specialty dental offices in New Jersey. He completed his undergraduate studies at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, where he continues to serve his alma mater on their Board of Admissions.
His many accomplishments have been recognized in New Jersey Monthly Magazine as a top Dentist in 2012, by the Consumer Research Council of America as a top dentist, and in the Latino American Who’s Who as an outstanding professional.
Contact Dr. Peter Fuentes: firstname.lastname@example.org